We had a great time. We started the night by watching Pete's new movie he got for Christmas, "Night at the Museum 2". Then we played our new game we got from Santa called Blokus and some other games that the kids got for Christmas. Then we started jamming with our new Wii game Band Hero. We stopped playing that long enough to watch the ball drop in Times in Square and the continued jamming until about one in the morning. It was a late night, but the kids had such a great time, it was worth it to do it once a year. It is definitely a tradition we will continue.
It's 2010! Happy New Year!
7 comments:
Santa brought Band Hero for us too...the kids and the big kids love it...I am a little retarded on it and can only play guitar on easy level but it i still really fun.
Love the wig. Shannon got 3D Blokus for Christmas. It's lots of fun.
Oh my gosh! That is so funny of Pete :P Sounds like you had a great time!
Pete is hilarious! What a fun tradition!
Cute wig Pete!!! We got Band Hero for Christmas also, but I am really special on it!! I can only play the guitar.
Fun memories!!
You guys have way to much fun. I am coming over to join the fun.
Post a Comment