Family Picture

Family Picture

Monday, March 8, 2010

Man, I'm Old!



Yep! I am getting old! I have been climbing that hill for awhile now and I think I'm almost at the top and then I'll be coasting downward. WooHoo for being an old lady! If you can't tell I just had a birthday on February 26 and I turned 34! I know, I know, that's not really old, but this is the age my mom should be not me! Only six years until I'm 40 and my husband is turning for 40 in August! Wow! Time sure does fly. It seems like just yesterday we were celebrating his 30th birthday and I thought that was old. Little did I know.

I had an awesome birthday, thanks to a fabulous man and some great friends. My birthday was the day after we got back from the GWL, so I spent the morning cleaning the kitchen and getting all of our snack food put away. Then Pete called and told me he was coming home early to unpack all of our bags and would I like him to pick me up some Taco Bell. I know some of you are thinking, "Taco Bell, really?" but for those of you who know me I LOVE Taco Bell. So, I said "Yes" and was so excited to have my two favorites- a double decker taco, and a beef meximelt. YUMMMM! Then when Shay and her friends went to dance I got a pedicure with Karen! It was so much fun and now my toes are so pretty! That night in between basketball practices we had pizza (my favorite food) and an ice cream cake. Then I opened my presents. On Saturday I woke up to breakfast and bed from Brandon (with Pete's help of course), a sausage english muffin and a chocolate muffin, Orange juice and milk. YUM! That night Pete and I went out to dinner and to the outlets. We ate at the Cheescake factory and had a really yummy cheesecake with a candle and singing! Thanks Pete! On Monday, I went to lunch with three of my favorite girlfriends, Karen, Nicole and Julie, to the Olive Garden. YUM! And to top it all off on Tuesday night I went to dinner and shopping with another awesome gal, Kirse. To say the least I'm sure I gained twelve pounds, but boy was it worth it! I love food and I got to eat some of my very favorites for my bday. What a great birthday! I am so lucky to have such a great family and some wonderful friends.

These are the only pictures I have and boy do I look great! :)



10 comments:

teamZ said...

You should take a picture of your toes!

teamZ said...

You should take a picture of your toes!

teamZ said...

You should take a picture of your toes!

teamZ said...

You should take a picture of your toes!

Gina said...

BTW,I think your friend really wants you to take a picture of your toes.

Unfortunately I have a few years on you. So your still a young one.

cjdustin said...

Happy Birthday! Sounds like a great one. You are just a baby though....don't forget to take a picture of your toes!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday! I would agree that you had a wonderful couple of days to celebrate. Friends & family always make the bdays the best

Ralina said...

I'm glad you had a great Birthday! I like the picture of you in the green and white sweater. Happy 34th!

Tess said...

I remember MANY years ago when I was your age, my mom would always tell me, "I can't wait until you turn 40! Something just changes around then and life gets so much better." I, naturally, thought mom's are so funny. Turns out, whether it was from sheer anticipation or something else, she was SO right! You're getting slightly closer to the really great part! Happy belated Birthday, Steph! Glad you got pampered!

Amber said...

Hope you had a great birthday. You have many young years left! ;0)