Family Picture

Family Picture

Friday, July 2, 2010

I have a graduate!



Yep, my third preschool graduate from Children's World of Music. Shaylee had her last day at preschool on June 8th. She loved preschool and her teacher Miss Michelle. It was a great year and I was so sad to see it end. She is my sweet little girl. My only girl. And I am so sad to see her go to Kindergarten. It feels like one more step on her way to being my not so little girl anymore.

Shaylee did a great job at her graduation performance. She sang and danced her little heart out. She is so much fun to watch perform, she is such a little ham.

Congratulations, Shaylee!!! You did a great job in Preschool this year! Mommy and Daddy love you!







2 comments:

great grandma phelon said...

Congratulations Shaylee! I know you are a great singer. You sing songs to Grandma on the telephone.

Gina said...

She had gown thingy! Lucky. we didnt get to do that.from Shannon Nicole Garrison