We then headed to the Wilkinson Center and we all enjoyed a fun game of skee ball, even Grandma P. enjoyed playing. We shopped at the Bookstore and each got a t-shirt and souvenir. Then we ate lunch at the Cougareat and headed to the Creamery for an ice cream for dessert. (I didn't take any pictures)!
After all that fun we met Inger and her kids at the Bean Museum and the kids had a great time looking at all the animals there. Jaron was scared of the animals (surprise, surprise) and so of course Pete had a fun time teasing him about sitting in the crocodile's mouth and other such fun things. It was pretty funny to watch his reactions.
We had a great day. But, boy was I exhausted when we headed back to Pete's moms. That night we had most of Pete's siblings come over for dinner and dessert. It was chaotic, but fun to see everyone. (again no pictures!)
1 comment:
I want to take my kids to BYU so bad...and how fun to take them to the bookstore and pick out t-shirts. Someday! Glad Pete is doing better.
Post a Comment