Family Picture

Family Picture

Monday, October 18, 2010

Red Sox

On September 15th we went to the Red Sox, Mariners game. We forgot the camera in the car, so no pictures. There are a few on my phone, but I have no idea how to get them off my phone. We had a great time! We ate the famous garlic fries at Safeco field, and the kids devoured them! The Red Sox won and so we left happy! As we were leaving some guy who caught a ball at the game rolled down his window and asked Brandon if he wanted it. Brandon was so excited! It now has a place of honor on his dresser.


3 comments:

Gina said...

I just e-mail the photos from my phone to myself and then when I open the e-mail I save the photo in my picture file on my computer. That is the only way I know how to do it.

Tyler said...

Awesome for brand, but who made the playoffs? THE YANKEES DID!!!
LETS GO YANKS

great grandma phelon said...

Brandon is a lucky boy to have that ball.