Family Picture

Family Picture

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Space Derby

This fall the cub scouts did a Space Derby. It was our first one, since last fall they did the Raingutter Regata. We got to make two Space ships, since we now have two cub scouts. Pete was so thrilled about having to help make TWO instead of one. He just loves the Derby's, NOT!!! It is probably our least favorite thing about scouting, but the boys love it, so Pete does it and we always end up with something decent. The top of Brandon's ship fell off and we couldn't get it to stay, so he and Kenyon both ran Kenyon's ship. Brandon won fourth place and Kenyon guess the closest amount of candy in the candy jar guessing contest. So, both boys were pretty happy.








They had cake and like I said, Jaron likes to use his hair as
a napkin. This is what his hair looked like by the time he
was done!

4 comments:

Debbie said...

Love Jaron's hair!

Cindy said...

Oh that funny Jaron!!

The Morgans said...

I remember doing these with my brothers. This is a world I will never experience.....

The Morgans said...

I remember doing these with my brothers. This is a world I will never experience.....