Family Picture

Family Picture

Monday, May 7, 2012

Green Eggs and Ham

The first grade always has a green eggs and ham breakfast to celebrate Dr. Suess' birthday.  I was able to go to Shaylee's and I had so much fun with her.  The kids all get a Cat in the Hat hat and then we all get a green eggs and ham breakfast from a local restaurant called Beaches.  It was pretty good even though it looks pretty gross.  We even had the Cat in the Hat come and read Green Eggs and Ham to us.  The Cat in the Hat was Mr. Schiewe (Brandon's 1st grade teacher).  Shaylee had to have her picture with him!





Shaylee with her Cat in Hat hat.

Our Breakfast.  There was also a fruit rollup that I gave to Shaylee



The Cat in the Hat (AKA Mr. Schiewe)
Shaylee and mom
Shaylee with her friends, Liya and Kevin


1 comment:

Debbie said...

So fun!! Our kids school hardly does any activities!