On May 22nd, the boys had their track meet for their elementary school. They practice for about a month and then have a track meet against some other schools. Neither of my boys are great runners, but they have a good time and I think it's good for them to exercise and to learn about running. Brandon did get a third place and Kenyon a fourth place out of seven kids. Not too shabby. Way to go boys!
 |
| I thought this was a cute pic of Brandon and his buddy. |
 |
| Brandon and his buddy Ethan |
 |
| Kenyon |
 |
| Getting ready for his match |
 |
| Kenyon getting ready for his run |
 |
| In mid run |
 |
| Getting his ribbon |
 |
| Kenyon contemplating his next run (pic complements of Tiff) |
 |
| Running |
 |
| I love this pic of B (Thanks Tiff) |
No comments:
Post a Comment