Family Picture

Family Picture

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Twelve Dancing Princesses!



I love the Barbie movie "Twelve Dancing Princesses".  It has always been one of my favorites, so I was so excited to learn that for Shaylee's ballet recital this year, they were doing the twelve dancing princesses.  Shaylee was in the Royal Court and she did a wonderful job teaching the twelve dancing princesses how to behave and dance like a princesses!  It was a super cute dance and her teacher Miss Jessica did a wonderful job choreographing the dance.  I loved their costumes, especially the pretty flowers in their hair made by ME!  :)

Shaylee posed herself for all of these pictures.  She is quite the performer! I was really unhappy with the professional pictures taken of her this year and these turned out so good, I didn't buy any and will just make copies of these that I took.









Maddie and Shaylee- they have been taking dance together since they were three

Such pretty girls!




 Shaylee was in ballet with three of her good friends from church
Maddie, Shaylee, Kylie and Natalie




On stage after her performance with her roses




1 comment:

Unknown said...

My sis Stephanie was just telling me today about how expensive dance is for Allison! I about died. One more reason to appreciate if this next baby is a boy! Little dancers girls ARE adorable though :)