Family Picture

Family Picture

Monday, August 5, 2013

Utah Day 1

Our first day in Utah, we spent the day hanging out and relaxing after our very long drive from the PNW.  I always just enjoy visiting with my fam while the kids play with their cousins.  That evening we headed to Pleasant Grove to check out the rodeo for Strawberry Days.  I have never been to the rodeo and wasn't super excited  about it, but my mom grew up going to rodeos and so I was trying to keep an open mind.  We picked up Pete's mom and had dinner then went and met Paul, Inger and family at the rodeo.  They saved us some good seats and we were able to see really well.  I enjoyed the rodeo and Shaylee even got in on the action and chased the money cow with her cousins, Hannah and Easton.  My favorite part of the rodeo was the Bronco riding where the Broncs come out of the gate and the guys have to stay on them for a certain amount of time.  It was exciting, but not nearly as scary as the Bull Riding.  One of the rodeo royalty's family was sitting next to us, so when she came to see them she autographed a picture for Shaylee.  The kids really enjoyed themselves, but it was super long and I was driving back to my parents by myself, so I was getting nervous with how late it was getting.  We headed out as fast as we could and dropped off Pete and his mom then headed up to FH.  We didn't get there until about 11:30.  It was late, but well worth the fun we had at the rodeo.

It was a bit chilly, so we snuggled together to stay warm
 

Mommy and the girl!


 


Brandon, Inger Paul, Makenna and Hannah




Paul, Inger, Shaylee Hanna, Makenna, Kaitlin and Kenyon

Daddy and his boy!

No comments: