Family Picture

Family Picture

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Summer at the Columbia River

My kids love to swim and play in the Columbia river during the summertime.  We went a lot during the summer this year.  It was fun, but also very stressful as I constantly count kids to make sure no one has drowned or disappeared somewhere.  We like to go with friends so the kids can play with other friends and so that I can enjoy visiting with my friends.  It is enjoyable to sit in the sun and sand and be near the water.  The only thing I don't like about going there is getting to the river.  It is a bit of a walk which is hard with a two year old and lots of stuff.  Towels, tubes, food, kick boards, chairs, sand toys... it can be quite the trek with all this stuff loading us down.

Add caption

She covered herself in sand!


This is what Maycee like to do while we were at the river.  Play in the sand!


We love to go to the river with these guys!  Fun for all!  
Jaron, Hayden, Kenyon, Alex, Brandon, Natalie, Shaylee

No comments: