Family Picture

Family Picture

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

My Ballerina in Brave

This year for Shaylee's ballet recital her studio was doing a ballet to Brave.  Shaylee was a Bagpiper and did a tap routine.  She did a great job, she is really turning into a pretty dancer.  I really loved the girls outfits this year, they were so cute!  They didn't come with anything for their hair, so I got volunteered to make some big sparkly cheer bows.  It was the first time I had made bows like these, so it was a learning curve, but they turned out so cute!

These pictures were taken on picture day.  I decided after pictures were done, I would just take my own pics with my nice camera and then I wouldn't have to order the expensive ones.  These turned out so much cuter than the professional ones.









These pictures were taken after her performance.  























No comments: