Family Picture

Family Picture

Monday, November 3, 2014

Halloween 2014

For Halloween this year Brandon went to his friends house and so I didn't get any pictures of him.  Kenyon could not decide on a costume, so at 3:30 on Halloween day we dug through the Halloween dress up box and came up with his costume.  He is a Mage, a wizard who specializes in the dark arts.  I had never heard of a mage, so we looked it up online and found a picture of one and I am pretty proud of the costume we came up with.  He went trick or treating with

Shaylee really wanted to be a cheer leader, so we found a friend who had a cheerleading costume and another one who had pompoms and we came up with another free outfit.  She went trick or treating with her friend Natalie and Maycee.

Jaron was Jengo Fett again.  He always wants to be a Star Wars character and I am done buying Star Wars costumes.  He went to a birthday party and as part of the party they went trick or treating.  He had a great time!

Maycee was a pink/purple pirate.  Hers is the only costume I bought.  I have never bought her a costume and when I saw that pirate one I had to get it cause it was so cute!

We had a great Halloween and everyone got lots of candy and came home happy!

The Mage!

Now that's a scary look!


Jengo Fett

Awwww... Cute boy!


The boys!

Jengo Fett is being paralyzed by the Mage


Cute pirate!


Cute Cheerleader!


The Girls!

What a doll!!!!!

No comments: