We had a very fun Valentine's Day. We didn't do anything to extravagant, but it was fun. I made a heart cake with Kenyon's help. The kids thought it was wonderful!The boys both came home with bags full of candy. When Kenyon was dropped off from Kindergarten he was dragging his backpack behind him. He said that he had so much candy his backpack was too heavy to carry! He is so funny! Brandon also had a ton of candy and valentine's.
For dinner I made the kids heart shaped mini pizzas. It was pretty fun! After dinner the kids dug into the yummy cake! They loved it. I think we will make having a heart shaped cake a family tradition. It was a hit.
After dinner Pete and I gave the kids each a book for Valentine's day. They love their books. Especially Brandon who loves to read. He has already finished his book which was "Junie B Jones Mushy Gushy Valentine. He LOVES Junie B Jones books. He also enjoys Magic Tree House books.
Pete and I had dinner by ourselves after the kids went to bed. Then we exchanged gifts. Pete of course gave me roses- six red and six white. He also gave me a book and a manicure set. I gave Pete Glenn Beck's new book. It was a great Valentine's Day.

5 comments:
Yeah! I'm glad you finally started your bog. Now I have an excuse to waste more time on the computer. The heart shaped cake turned out really cute. I'll have to try that sometime.
Dinner alone had to be a gift in itself, 4 children make alone time rare at your house I'm sure. With only 2 children at our house it is a thing of the past. It looks like the cake was a hit.
I love to see those smiling faces keep the pics posting, girl.
Hugs,
Liz
Nice to see you on the blog scene. I will have to check you out more often now. I love having more blog friends
Welcome to blog world!!! I am so excited!
That Valentine cake looked so good I wanted to eat it right out of the computer.
The photo of the 4 children was as a valentine gift to me.
Lots of Love,
Mom, Grandma, GreatGrandma
XOXOXOXOXOXO
Post a Comment