Family Picture

Family Picture

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Happy Happy Birthday Shaylee!!!!!






Shaylee turned three on April 6th. She spent the day driving back from Utah after we spent Spring Break with our family. We celebrated her birthday on the fifth in Utah. She spent the morning playing with her cousins, Makenna, Kaitlyn, Hannah and Easton. Then we went to the Brick Oven in Provo for lunch with Grandma Phelon. It was yummy! Shaylee got an icecream and the servers sang Happy Birthday to her. She loved all of the attention! We then headed up to Fruit Heights to continue the celebration with the Summers side of the family. We had a yummy pizza dinner and then cake and icecream with Grandma and Grandpa, Aunt Cindy and Uncle Nate, Aunt Debbie and Uncle Karl, Uncle Nathan and cousins Annika, Matthew and Steven. After cake and icecream the men went to the Priesthood session of conference and the women and kids visited and played. When the men came home we opened presents and Shaylee loved all of her loot. We had a fun time celebrating with her third birthday with our family.

On Monday after we got home we had another mini celebration for her birthday. We made a cake and opened her last present that was too big to bring to Utah. She got a chest with dress ups in it. She loved it! She thinks she is a princess and now she can dress like one!

I still can't believe that my little girl is three years old! Where did the time go? It just seems like yesterday I had my ultra sound and found out that a sweet little girl would be added to our family! I was so excited to experience having a little girl. Shaylee is a joy! She is full of spice and energy. She keeps me hopping and I love every minute of it!

Here are a few facts about Shaylee- She was born on April 6, 2005. She weighed 8lbs 7 oz and was 19.5 in. long. She had a lot of black hair! That didn't last long since she lost most of her hair and it came back in blonde. She was a beautiful baby! She was always very patient with mommy always putting bows and bracelets on her. She is a monkey! She climbs everything! There is nowhere she can't get. She doesn't even bother to use a chair to get on the cupboards, she just scales the cabinets! Shaylee loves anything girly! Bows, princess dresses, Barbie dolls, baby dolls, and she insists on wearing a skirt every day. Sometimes I bargain with her to get her to wear pants! She is daddy's little girl and he is wrapped around her little finger. She is the princess and she calls daddy the King! If you give her something lots of times she will say "Thank you, Your Highness!" It is very funny.

Shaylee is such a fun little girl and we love being her parents. We love you, Shaylee!

6 comments:

cjdustin said...

Shaylee is an adorable little one! Happy Birthday!

Gina said...

Happy Birthday, Shaylee!

stephanie howard said...

Cute, cute pictures! We love bow's and bracelets at the Howard house too. However Shaylee's bows beat all I have ever seen! Pretty bow's for a very beautiful girl. Happy Birthday Phelon Princess!

Kelly said...

I can't believe she is three already either. Time does fly! I like your family picture at the top of the blog too. I can't believe you already ahve such a grown up family. It looks like you two are are doing something right.

great grandma phelon said...

Shaylee is 3 years old and had 3 birhtday parties-- how appropriate.We were all so happy to see your family in Utah. It was such a treat. It made it special to have Shaylee's birthday at that time too.
Lots of Love,

Grandma Phelon xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Nicole Jackson said...

I remember holding that sweet little baby, and I can't believe that it's been three years! She is so fun and I love her spunky little personality that she has!