Nicole tagged me to list six of my quirks. I have been reading everyone else's and kept thinking what are my quirks? I was glad that I wasn't tagged so I didn't have to worry about it too much because I couldn't think of very many. Now that I have been tagged I've been discussing them with Pete and it's hard to decide what is a quirk and what is just "normal". So I will just list what I think my quirks are. Pete helped me think of a few.
1) I hate cooked fruit! I like most fruit fresh, but I hate it cooked. Actually I should go even further and say I don't like fruit in things. Like in icecream or in a salad. Gross! I know I'm weird!
2) I hate tomatoes by themselves! This is just the opposite of my fruit quirk. I love tomatoes in stuff. Salsa, ketchup, soup, etc. YUM! I know I'm weird!
3) When I take a nap on my bed, the bed must be made! Pete thinks that's so strange. Why don't I get under the covers? I like to nap on a made bed with my soft blanket covering me.
4) I don't know if this is unique, but I love a mopped floor. If my floor is freshly mopped I am a very happy girl!
5) I am a carseat natzi! My family coined that phrase for me! When Brandon was born I read everything I could get my hands on about carseat safety. I figured as a mother I should do all I could to make sure my baby was safe in the car. All those who carpool with me know that in order to ride in my car, children must have a carseat until they are eight years old. It is the law!
6) I Love accessories! Purses, shoes, jewelry! You will rarely see me without earrings in, or a purse on my arm.
After doing this I decided that a person's quirks are what make them unique. Wouldn't life being boring if we didn't have quirks and we were all the same? So these are six quirks that make me unique!
I think everyone in our ward has been tagged so I will tag my sisters- Gina, Cindy, and Debbie because they have to love me know matter how many times I tag them, my cousin Kelly and his wife Melanie because they are also stuck with me and have to love me know matter what! and my college roommate, Emily because I used to know a lot of her quirks and wonder about how much she has changed!
4 comments:
I must know you pretty well, because I knew about all your quirks! Well, maybe not the bed one...but I am the same way..the bed has to be made to have a nap! Blake doesn't undertstand that, either!
Stephanie Phelon, how are you doing girlie?!? This is a voice from the good 'ol days in Lehi, UT. I am new to the whole blogging world, and we just started our family blog. It was fun to see what you guys are up to!
Ashley Bott
The Bott Heads.blogspot.com
OK. Fine, I'll do the tag... Uh, I'm just wondering what you saw as my quirks...
I think your blog frog is a crack up! I'm your best friend!!! I just can't get enough of your blog! Love the quirks! If you ever want to mop a floor, come on over and do mine! They are always in need of a good mopping!
Post a Comment