Our first conference in this house five years ago, the Jackson's, our next door neighbors, invited us over to their house for breakfast on Sunday morning. For April conference we invited the Jackson's over to our home for breakfast and our Conference Sunday morning tradition was born! It is a lot of fun and the kids love it! We switch houses every conference. We eat a yummy breakfast and then watch the Sunday morning session. I always make butterscotch balls and Jon always makes smoothies. I love traditions and this one is a keeper!
You gotta love Kenyon's hair!
Yummy butterscotch balls!
7 comments:
Great tradition! What a great way to start conference off...with yummy food.
What a great tradition. Those butterscotch balls look really delicious. I have spent the whole day printing your complete year of blogs and putting them in plastic sheets so they can be a blog book.
It is wonderful. I am caught up.
Lots of Love, Mom/Grandma Phelon
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX
How fun! We always go over to Grandma and Grandpa's!
We had a brunch between conference tradition with the Mays for YEARS growing up, which we still do about annually. (I think twice a year is a lot because there are so many of us now!) It is so fun to share the same traditions we had growing up with our own kids. I love it!
I forgot that we were the ones that started that Tradition,and has it really been five years?? We love those butterscotch balls and the company that goes with them!
It is fun you are such good friends with your neighbors. You need to make the Butterscotch balls the next time we come.
What a fun tradition. I love making new traditions I might have to steal this who. That butterscotch ball looks yummy. I won't feel bad if you send that recipe my way. ;) I love butterstotch. I LOVE KENYONS HAIR!!
Post a Comment