Family Picture

Family Picture

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Happy Birthday Kenny boy!

Okay, I know I am a horrid mother! His birthday was a month ago and I'm just posting about it now. So sorry baby boy!

August 15-

Kenyon turned seven today! CRAZY! I can't believe my little redheaded boy is seven! How does time go by so fast?!

Kenyon had a great birthday! Because his birthday fell on a Saturday we were able to have his party on his special day. He had a Hawaiian Surfer party. Pete and I threw it together quickly, but it really turned out cute. The kids played coconut/pineapple bowling, musical leis, water balloon toss, and of course the pinata. The kids had a great time. Woo Hoo for a fun party.


Later that night we had our family celebration. Kenyon was very excited to get an MP3 player for his main gift. He lost it less than a week after he got it. I was not happy, but luckily he did find it a couple of weeks later and has been plugged in ever since!



Kenyon at seven:

Kenyon loves to chat and socialize with anyone! At Shaylee's dance recital he was sitting next to a twelve year old girl and they chatted the entire time. It was really funny.

Kenyon loves music. He loves to rock out!

Kenyon has the cutest voice around.

Kenyon has the sweetest smile! His eyes just dance when he gives you that little grin.

Kenyon does not know how to sit still. He is always busy.

Kenyon loves to read. Especially comic books.

Kenyon is obsessed with weapons! He was very excited to get a water gun from Grandma for his birthday.

Kenyon has the most beautiful red hair around and the cutest freckles in the universe.

I love my Kenyon! Happy belated birthday, sweetie pie!

5 comments:

great grandma phelon said...

Better late than never!
It looks like a great party.

Love, Grandma Phelon

Cindy said...

I am always late posting. In the end all that matters is that you do record the memories. Who made the cakes?

Steph said...

I made them! I was very impressed with myself! :)

Debbie said...

Gotta love Kenyon! He is a fun boy! Happy belated b-day to him!

Tyler said...

happy b-day kenyon, i'll have to give u some of my music next time i see u.

(i hav the cutest freckles around ok)