That night we stayed over at Paul and Inger's house. We woke up to a fabulous breakfast that Inger had prepared. She is such a great cook and we always eat well when we are at their house. We spent the morning hanging out at Paul's house until it was time for the reunion to start. We had a great time at the reunion playing on the giant slip n slide made out of billboards, playing dodge ball and indoor soccer, watching a DVD made by Pete's niece Jennifer on Kathy's life, watching fireworks and having a yummy barbeque. The next morning we ended this wonderful reunion with a fantastic pancake breakfast. Thanks to Paul, Inger, Tom, Val and Jennifer for planning such a fun reunion.






July 25th- Breakfast













2 comments:
Ya, I'm with you on Sizzler's. BORING food! I always have to saw through my steak too. That's why I've only been there once in the last fifteen years! I love the pictures of the cousins in Utah! What a fun day you had.
That was one big slip n slide and one big BBQ! I bet the kids had the time of their lives! It's so nice to have cousins to play with :<
Post a Comment