Family Picture

Family Picture

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Christmas lights


On December 11th we decided to go see Christmas lights with my mom and dad. It was cold, so we decided that we would try out the lights at the Portland International Raceway. They decorate all along the race track and then you can drive on the racetrack to see all their fine lights. They do the 12 days of Christmas all up in lights. It was really fun and we had a great time. Along the way to the racetrack we saw the Christmas ships on the river, so we stopped to watch those as well. It was a night filled with fun and lights!



Everyone in the car, notice how my mom leaned away,
so I didn't get her in the picture? Sneaky, Mom!






3 comments:

Gina said...

We go see that light display every year. I like that you can stay in your nice warm car.

Zanny said...

It must have been so nice to have your parents with you! What fun traditions you have, too. That looks like such an awesome light display!

Debbie said...

Great light display. I love the one of the nativity!