On November 27th when we went to see Shaylee dance, we ran into none other than Santa Clause! We were so excited to see him and the best part was there was NO line! So, we took advantage of that and my three brave children all sat on his lap. Guess who isn't brave? I guess we'll give him a break since a man dressed in red with a beard is scary to a two year old!


3 comments:
its so fun to see the excitement of the kids when they see santa...just a couple more weeks!!
So cute! Caleb and I have been to the mall twice when there was NO line for Santa! Crazy. I didn't have him go see him though. You know... if it's hard for a 2 year old, it's hard for a 20 month old. :)
That's the part of Christmas I can't wait for! Our Layton Hills Mall's Santa Claus will be honored to receive our little Summer this very weekend. Your pictures were cute! And you're cute too, of course :)
Post a Comment