Shaylee had a dance party on her last day of dance for the year. They showed the parents what they do every week at dance class. She is using the bar this year and it was so cute watching those little girl's do all the different ballet positions. This was her last day at this dance studio since her dance teacher is moving all of her classes to a new dance studio. Shaylee's class will change to a ballet/tap combo. I am excited for her to be able to try out tap as well as ballet.
4 comments:
I LOVE little girl tap classes!!!!
Little girls MUST be in dance classes, huh? It's the most girly thing they can do. Cindy and I want to put Annika and Summer in the same dance class this year! Shaylee is a doll!
That's so Shaylee! What a cutie!
This is so cute. I am excited to hopefully have Kasira enjoy dance.
Post a Comment