On Monday I made this:
And started this:
On Tuesday I finished it-
And made this:
Shaylee looked so cute today for her Vday party at school, but I didn't get a picture until after she took her bath, so she has her jammy top underneath. Oh well, next time she wears it I will take a cuter picture. You get the idea anyway.
A few weeks ago I made this lovely banner! (this picture is for you, Cindy!)
Phew! I am about crafted out! Now onto more bows....
11 comments:
I am so impressed. What cute projects!!
Hey! Those look great! You're so cool to do all of that. I especially love the wreath. How gorgeous is that?
Your wreath turned out v. cute. I didn't get one made because we don't have a store in town that sells the styrofoam hearts. I decided it wasn't worth it to head into Hillsboro for just that.
You are so talented. Everything turned out so cute!!!!
Thanks for the banner pic! You'll have to show me how to do the Rosebuds. They are darling!!
I go through crafty phases. I've been out of one for a long time, but get inspired by all you girls and your fun banners. I did make a birthday banner a year ago. And 2 bows that you helped me with this summer. LOVE Shaylee's new hair cut. She looks so grown up!
I am so impressed with all you crafty gals!
Awesome! You have a talent that I definitely don't have. I love all the crafts!
Way to go Steph! Those headbands are adorable. You will have to make some for Summer when she gets bigger!
Steph, you are so talented! It is a good thing we don't live close by each other! I am afraid we could do some serious crafting, and forget about everything else.
Steph, you are so talented! It is a good thing we don't live close by each other! I am afraid we could do some serious crafting, and forget about everything else.
Post a Comment