On Saturday we got up early and visited VooDoo donuts (that's a crazy place), and went to City Liquidators, which is a crazy furniture and catch all store in Portland, then we headed back home for two basketball games and a birthday party. That night we went to Stardust diner and ate some yummy food for our very romantic Valentines dinner! :)
On Sunday after church we enjoyed going along the gorge and seeing all the beautiful falls behind Multnomah Falls. Some of those falls are gorgeous!





On Monday we wound up our weekend by taking Kelly back to Fort Lewis and visiting the Air Museum in Seattle. That place is HUGE and the kids and Pete LOVED it. I would definitely recommend going if you have never been. It is very cool.



\



It was a fun weekend. I enjoyed seeing Kelly again and hanging out with him. He is more like a brother to me than a cousin. Thanks for visiting with us, Kel!
7 comments:
Fun, fun! My kids love the air force museum out here.
gorgeous falls...and really cool air museum...
You went to the ? huh. I'm not sure what that is.
OOPS!!!! I was going to ask Pete the name of the store and forgot and just published it. Thanks for pointing that out, Nate!! :-)
your right, jensen is more like jaron when it comes to elmo. he likes elmo more than the sesame street. i think its cause elmo is cute, bright red, and that high squeeky voice catches jensen's attention in the blink of an eye! miss you guys!
Looks like a fun weekend with the kids. The falls in the gorge are all so gorgeous. I bet the boys loved the air museum. We'll have to get up there sometime. Man you guys are up to a lot-Great Wolf, Seattle. What next?
A fun weekend with family, good for you on making those things happen. That's one thing I regret when we moved from Michigan. We didn't see enough of the area around us and now I will probably never go back there. So good job on doing so many fun things close to your home!
Post a Comment