I asked Shaylee to clean up her room this morning. This is what it looked like when she went to bed:
I asked Brandon and Kenyon to clean the toy room and this is what it looked like at the end of the day:
My cookies looked like this
instead of gorgeously soft and spread out. What happened?! My cookies always turn out. That's the only thing I cook REALLY well.
Jaron went to time out multiple times today for throwing fits
Pete had a little league baseball meeting
This is what B and K looked like after I had told them to go to bed 30 mins. before.
AAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!
Okay, I feel better now!
Oh, and this is the pile of flowers that need to be ready by next Thursday for my open house. This pile does not include my bows and headbands that need to be done.
I am overwhelmed! But, like anything I will get through this and will be headed to Utah in two and half weeks! Thank Heavens!
This is the one of the good things that happened today. Making cookies with Shay! So much fun! And the cookies do taste good, they just stayed in their ball instead of spreading. WEIRD!
Who can resist a cute girl with cookie dough on her face?!
12 comments:
Bad days only make the next day seem like a great day. I just have to remind myself on hard days that at least I have kids and stuff to complain about. Easier said than felt though when you are in the moment.
I'm surprised with how upset you seemed that you took pictures of all those things. Especially the picture of Brandon and Kenyon not in bed.
Hmm...we led parrelel lives today! Hopefully tomorrow will be better...we should get together and work on our stuff.
its so fun to know our kids aren't that much different from everyone else's...
have you ever tried waterboarding? j/k...
I think you have to put the cooking IN the oven, not ON it. j/k! Sorry you had a bad day!!!! They stink!
As long as the cookies tasted good, it was not a failure.
Yuck! I hate days like that. Hopefully things have gotten better.
Yeah, I'm with you on not being cut out to be a Mom sometimes. But then on the good days it is when you remember why. I hope the week has gotten better.
Looks like you're doing a great job to me! Your kids look happy and healthy and with all that you still made cookies!
Oh, yes, and don't we ALL have those days?!?! Yes, in fact we do. It sure makes us appreciate the good ones, though, right?
Ummmm...yes! At least you were productive! My bad days I like to lay in bed all day! (okay I don't but I really really want to!!!) Here's to bad days! Gotta love them!
Gotta love days like that. Those rooms were pretty messy though, I so can share your frustrations. Have fun in Utah! Don't let strangers try on your cute hats (psssst lice!) Now I'm freaked out about anything touching our heads!
Post a Comment