
Happy Birthday, Jaron! I can't believe it has been three years since I had a baby. Since I got pregnant with Brandon this is the longest I have ever gone without having a new baby. I never thought I would reach this point in my life. It is bitter sweet. Jaron was such an easy little guy. He slept through the night early. He took good naps. He rarely cried. He was just the perfect baby. I enjoyed him so much. As he has gotten closer to three, his little personality has really taken off. He is so much fun and I just love being his momma!
Jaron at three
- He has the best smile
- He loves balls
- He is all boy- he can take down both of his big brothers and wrestle them to the ground
- He has such darling freckles on his forehead
- He has a temper
- He is the most polite little boy I have ever seen. He says "Thank you" to everything.
- He is very scared of bugs (especially spiders) and the toilet
- He loves to read books and will spend hours reading to himself
- He plays by himself very well.
- He loves to watch his big brothers play ball, but can't wait until he's old enough to play with them
- He is a momma's boy if he is scared or wants some loving
- He is all about daddy when he wants to play ball or trucks
- He is such a little angel from heaven. I have always called him my angel baby.
6 comments:
Happy Birthday Jaron! We love you!
Seriously why does time fly by so fast the older we get??? He's is such a sweet little boy! Happy Birthday Jaron!
That was the quickest 3 years. We were just at the hospital visiting you guys.
Yes, Jaron is a sweetie. Three years old is such a cute age.
I wish time would slow down a little - darn it!! Happy Birthday Jaron, buddy!
They grow up so fast. I can't believe he's 3 either. It seems like just yesterday you and Karoleana were pregnant together!
Post a Comment