Brandon played Do Re Mi- He did a great job and is becoming a good little pianist.
Kenyon played Were You Sleeping?- He is also becoming a great piano player. I am actually really surprised at how much he likes it.
The night of the Talent Show was a bit stressful, since Pete had a makeup baseball game he had to coach. We knew he would be cutting it close to get to the school on time to see the boys perform. As Kenyon's name kept getting closer to being called I nervously kept looking at the doors willing Pete to come through. Finally it was his turn and no Pete. I was sad, but went up front to video Kenyon, when I got back there was Pete sitting in the chair. He made it just as Kenyon started playing. Talk about cutting it close. I was so glad he made it.
Way to go boys! You did such a great job!
3 comments:
They are good pianists.
Yes the boys have talent. I love to hear them play the piano.
Your boys are so talented! I love them! And my boys miss them so much!
Post a Comment