For Mother's Day, I was spoiled greatly this year! I got breakfast in bed. YUMMY! I got the best picture book of me with my kids starting with Brandon as a newborn on up until the present time. I love it and so do the kids. It has been a favorite church item for the kids to look at during church. I also got lots of other presents. I really am a spoiled woman, by both my kids and my wonderful husband.
4 comments:
I'm glad you were spoiled for Mother's day! You are a great mom. Also I have those exact same plates. :)
A great Mother's Day for a terrific Mom!!!!!!!
Glad you had a great day! You deserve it! The picture book sounds awesome!
Hey no worries about the $$. Shane will be around at church the next week if you remember but if not...think of it as a parting gift from one friend to another! I will miss you see you in 2 huh?
Post a Comment