Family Picture

Family Picture

Monday, July 19, 2010

Half of Eight Is NOT Enough!

Yep, that's right! We are expecting baby number five. We are excited and ready to add to our family. I am thirteen weeks and the baby is due on January 26th. We will be finding out what the baby is at the end of August or beginning of September.


This ultrasound was taken at 8 weeks

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations again Stephanie!! I am so excited for you guys. I love the ultrasound picture. Babies are such an amazing process to watch grow from the very beginning!

Emily said...

Maybe you should go for the gold and go for 8!! j/k!

Zanny said...

Wahoooooo! Yay for you guys! I'm so excited for you! Many congratulations over and over!

Ashley said...

Oh I'm jealous!!! I can't seem to make one stick!! Congratulations you two! Here's to more pink (hopefully!!)!

Unknown said...

Congrats! We are excited for you :)

Debbie said...

Congrats! Excited to have another niece/nephew!