Family Picture

Family Picture

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Chapter 5- Family Pictures

So, as I said after the Copper Mine on Saturday we rested and then got ourselves already for family pictures. We got to the park and the photographer started to take my family's picture, but suddenly it started pouring rain! Utah is known for rain storms on summer evenings that just kind of occur out of nowhere, so ... we postponed the pictures until Sunday evening.

Sunday evening came around and the weather was beautiful! Myfamily's pictures didn't turn out very good. In fact, the ones from Saturday night were the best, but the lighting was a bit dark. No big deal, we will be having a new one when baby comes anyway. My sisters' family pictures turned out so cute, though and he did some candid ones of the kids and then a couple one of Pete and I that turned out great. He also did one of my mom and dad that I LOVE!!! So here they are:











Seriously! They are so cute! My
mom and dad




Annika, and Jaron














Tyler and Brandon






(Pete actually took this picture, the photographer
didn't get any of Kenyon :( )




My girly is just gorgeous! (I'm not
biased at all either)





Shaylee, Annika and Lauren


Brent, Brandon, Jacob, and Kenyon-
so here's a quiz, who is older- Brent
or Jacob?
They are brothers and only
14 months apart


The last two pictures were taken by
Pete.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

I know the answer to that quiz!:) Those pictures will always give us fond memories I am sure!