Since Halloween fell on Sunday this year, our ward did their own trick or treating in the two neighborhoods close to the church that has a lot of members in it. Pete and the kids went trick or treating while I handed out candy, since we were included in the houses handing out candy. The kids had a great time and still got a load of candy. On the actual day, we turned out our porch lights and watched Peanuts while decorating our sugar cookies. It was a fun Halloween and the kids didn't seem to care when we went trick or treating.
Jenga Fett aka Kenyon
The Good Witch aka Shaylee
The Little Mouse aka Jaron
The Alien aka Brandon
4 comments:
They all look cute in their costumes.
So cute-
So do you have to change the name of your blog? Just a thought. All the kids look really cute in their costumes! I like Jaron's little wave to the camera. looks like the candy and cookies was a lot of fun. Not as much fun as when Pete and I made cookies in Lehi, but still fun!
Love Brandon's outfit.
Post a Comment