until Miss Maycee arrives!!!! We are so excited to welcome our new baby girl into our family. We have been counting down her arrival with our birthday blocks this month and every day as we flip the numbers over, it gets more and more exciting! I am so excited to see the kids reaction to her. My kids are so much older now than they were when Jaron was born and they have been anticipating her arrival for so long, I just know they are going to be over the moon when they come and see her. It will be such fun to see. I will post on the blog as soon as I can, but facebook will be updated sooner.

Ultrasound at 8 weeks

Ultrasound at 20 weeks (3D)

Ultrasound at 24 weeks (4D)
3 comments:
She looks JUST like you in the 3D ultrasound!! Good luck in 3 days, everything will be great!
Excited for you! (And a little jealous too!:))
shannon said,
tell Shay that i said that (finally)having a baby sister is sooo
much fun after being stuck with brothers for 5 years
Post a Comment