This Christmas morning, Kenyon, woke me up at 4:45 am and says, "Mom, it's Christmas morning!" I pointed at the alarm clock and said, "Kenyon, do you see the time?" He just started to cry, he was devastated that he was going to have to wait longer to see what Santa brought! He got in bed with me and started counting down the minutes until 6:00. So, I got no more sleep as he would say, "45 more mins, 30 more minutes....." and so on. Let's just say I was a little tired come Christmas morning this year. We got up at six and the kids were all so excited! Pete and I were so tired, we didn't get a lot of great pictures, but at least we got some.
Santa brought all the kids this Christmas GEO Tracks train
Santa's Thank you card for the cookies and milk
Looks like Santa came!
Shay and her pillow pet
All the bows from our presents
I took nap later that day and then Pete and I made Christmas dinner together. We invited our friends the Gowans over for dinner and we had such a good time eating great food and playing our new Pictionary game. It was a fun Christmas and I just love that all my kids are always so happy with what they get even if it's not exactly what they asked for.
2 comments:
oh, boy! Kenyon would DIE at our house. Not really. My kids are awesome & the realization that you can wake up super early has yet to come around! Thank heaven :D
I Love Love Love your new blog heading. AND that is a cool ultra sound picture.... I'll have to ask you about that, not that I need one, just curious.... very cool.
Post a Comment