Family Picture

Family Picture

Monday, April 18, 2011

Sailor Girls!


I was talking to my sister, Cindy one day and she told me about these cute sailor dresses she had bought at Kohls and we thought it would be fun if I bought the same dresses and we could dress our girls all alike when I come out this summer. After buying the dresses, Shaylee found them and insisted that she and Maycee wear them to church that Sunday. Of course I couldn't say no, so even though the dress is a bit big on Maycee they wore them to church and I even made them matching headbands. It was a Kodak moment, so here are my cute girls... and one with Jaron because we can't leave him out of course! :)





2 comments:

great grandma phelon said...

Sailors and Captain Jaron. How cute. Shaylee and Maycee - I love your dresses and a I love all 3 of you.

Ralina said...

How cute! Love to see the pictures. The dress look darling on them.