For Spring Break we decided to go to Victoria Canada since Pete's mom would be here for Maycee's blessing coming up the next week. My parents came to my house on Thursday March 31 and Pete's mom came on April 1. On Saturday, April 2, my parents headed to my sister's house and we headed to Canada. Our first day we went to Burlington Washington and stayed the night there. We got off late so we just ended up going straight to the hotel. We settled in and then headed out to eat at a local place we found on the internet. It was country cooking and it was pretty good. After that we headed back to the hotel and on our way back we saw this field filled with what we thought were tons of white flowers... as we got closer we realized that they were hundreds of DUCKS! I have never seen so many ducks in one spot. It was so cool and the kids loved it.
Back at the hotel the kids got in their swimsuits and headed to the pool. After I fed Maycee I got her all dressed in her cute little suit and took her to the pool. She loved it and kept splashing the water. She only stayed down for about 20 minutes and then I took her back up to go to bed and stay with Grandma while the rest of us continued to play at the pool. We had a great time and closed the place down.
It was a fun first day and we were looking forward to the rest of our trip.
2 comments:
Looks like you had fun! Maycee looks cute in her swimming suit. I could never find one that small for summer
Maycee is a real bathing beauty.
Post a Comment