Miss Maycee at eleven months old pulls herself up to anything, anywhere. She can pull herself up to a table, a wall, anything that gives her a bit of support. She has started to cruise a bit around the furniture, so I don't think it will be too much longer before she walks and then we'll have real trouble! She says "Dada" as well as "Hi" and sometimes gets a "mama" out, but not very often. She is such a mama's girl, but loves her daddy or Brandon if I'm not around. Actually it is quite adorable how much she loves her big brother. She grins and grins when he gets home from school, it is so cute. When she gets excited she waves her hands up and down like a crazy girl. She is still so happy and grins and grins! She really has the biggest grin around. Her grin is made all the cuter when you see her seven teeth that she already has! She has had seven teeth since she was seven months old! She hasn't gotten any new ones since then. She has four on top and three cute ones on the bottom. She is such a joy and we love her so much!
I didn't do a very good job of getting pictures of her for her eleven months, so this will have to do.
| This one would have been so cute if she hadn't moved! Dang girl! :) |
| Oh that grin!!!! She kills me with her cuteness! |
3 comments:
She is very cute!
I was the same way with Whitney. I wanted her to stay little for longer and now she is going to be 5 in a couple of months.
I can't believe she will be 1. She is darling!
Post a Comment