Family Picture

Family Picture

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Brandon's Birthday Party

On December 10th Brandon had his birthday party for his eleventh birthday.  He wanted to have a Mario Kart party and a late over.  He invited a few friends and they had a Mario Kart tournament.  Brandon won the tournament and he loved every moment of beating all of his friends and his brother. After the tournament they ate cupcakes opened presents and then watched Speed Racer.  I made him Luigi and Mario cupcakes and they turned out pretty cute.  The kids had a great time!  Happy Birthday B!

The cupcakes!

Mario

Luigi


His buddies!





They were having fun goofing around!

3 comments:

teamZ said...

I like the cupcakes, very creative.

Debbie said...

That's so funny!! we are having a mario kart party for Matthew this year. He wants a friend party and I don't know what else to do with them!!

Rebecca said...

Cute party ideas! Your bday is coming soon too!