Family Picture

Family Picture

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Our last days with CIndy Lou Who



On Black Friday, Cindy and I went shopping!  It was so much fun to be able to shop til I dropped with my sister, I loved it.  I do love shopping and Cindy is my favorite shopping partner, so to have her here for Black Friday was AWESOME!!!  Thanks for a great time, Cind!

On Saturday, we went shopping again, but this time with our families.  We went to Washington Square Mall and scored some great deals at my two favorite stores- Gymboree and Crazy 8.  Then we went to the temple and out to eat.  We got some cute pictures of the munchkins at the temple.

Cindy and Nate then headed to Gina's for Saturday night and Sunday.  Sunday night they came back to our house, for one last night and then they headed home on Monday morning.  I was so sad to see them go, but hope they come visit us again soon.






I love these pictures of Shaylee and Annika!  They are such good friends!

Brandon with Annika and Jillian


Kenyon, Maycee, Jaron, Shaylee, Annika, Brandon and Jillian



No comments: