Easter was on April 8, this year. We always start out Easter morning by going on a hunt for the Easter baskets that were hidden by the Easter bunny. This year we had nine o'clock church, so it was a quick hunt and then into Easter clothes and off to church. After church we enjoyed watching some DVD's about the Savior and his death and resurrection. It was wonderful to focus on what Easter is all about and to teach our children the importance of Jesus and all He has done for us.
When Gina and Kirk got out of church they came over to our house for an Easter egg hunt and dinner. We had such a wonderful time eating and visiting. The kids had so much fun, they just love being with their cousins.
It was a wonderful Easter and even though I am way late blogging about it, I want to say how grateful I am to our Lord and Savior for all He has done for me and for my family. I hope that as I go throughout my day to day life I can become better and try and be more like my Savior.
No comments:
Post a Comment