Family Picture

Family Picture

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Maycee at 15 months


Here's a little update on my baby girl:  Maycee at fifteen months weighs 18 pounds (she had pink eye and had to go to the doctor, that's how I know her weight).  She loves to get into EVERYTHING!  As I work she is quickly undoing whatever I am trying to do.  While I cook, she unloads my cupboards, while I do my hair and makeup she unloads my drawers and jewelry, when I put something away, she gets it back out.  She does all of this with a smile on her face.  She is a very happy and busy little girl.  She started walking at thirteen months, she can say Dada, Hi, Mama and Dydy (byebye).  She is a very picky eater.  She has started rejecting lots of different foods.  Yea, for another picky eater!  Her hair is thin, but getting long and curly.  We are loving our little girl!  She is such a doll!

Eating something yummy

Playing dressups with Shaylee

Reading scriptures


Mommy and Maycee in their birthday dresses. 
Maycee unrolling the tape from the dispenser!  Naughty girl!

Getting into the cupboards and playing in cornstarch
 


     

No comments: