Family Picture

Family Picture

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Boating on the River

We are very lucky to have some wonderful friends here where we live and the R family is definitely one of those families that we feel very blessed to have as friends.  I have known Tiffany since we served in Young Woman's together and I have enjoyed being her friend ever since.  My three oldest kids all match up to her three kids in age.  Brandon and Hayden are three months apart in age, Alex and Kenyon are 11 months apart and Shaylee and Natalie are nine months apart in age.  Alex and Kenyon have been the best of friends since they were put in the same Kindergarten class.  They are a great family and we love spending time with them.

The R's invited us to go out on their boat the weekend of Pete's birthday and of course we jumped at the chance.  Pete knee boarded and wake boarded and the kids and I all rode on the tube.  We had a great time and really enjoyed visiting with the R's as we hung out for the day.  We did have a mishap during the trip, but I will save that story for it's own post. 

Thank you, R's for a wonderful day! 

Pete kneeboarding







Alex, Kenyon, Shaylee, Brandon and Natalie enjoying their apple caramel suckers

Trying to get up on the wake board

Pete on the Wake board- he did pretty well, I was impressed

Crashing on the wake board

The four boys- these boys are all within 20 months of each other and they all get along great!



Maycee on the boat

My cute B!

The adorable redhead!

The little ones with Tiffany

Enjoying the wind in our hair

Look at those waves!

Me with the little ones

No comments: