Family Picture

Family Picture

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

First Day of School

September 5, was the first day of school.  This year Brandon is in Middle school in sixth grade, Kenyon is in fifth grade, Shaylee is in second grade and Jaron is in Kindergarten.  Kenyon's teachers are Mrs. Tendler and Mr. Nadal, Shaylee's are Mrs. McNutt and Mrs. Dana, and Jaron has Ms. Price.  Jaron's teacher has been all four of my kids' kindergarten teacher and I really like her, so I was very happy when he got her as a teacher.  This is the first year I didn't walk Brandon to school and it was very sad and hard for me to just let him walk off with his friends.  I did it, though and I lived through it.  This was a hard year for me having my oldest go to middle school and my baby boy go to kindergarten.  There were many tears from this mom, but I lived through it and my kids all had a great first day of school.  They came home to peanut butter cookies, their favorite.


 






 






Kenyon with his teacher Mrs. Tendler

Shaylee in her classroom

Jaron in his kinder classroom

I always make my munchkins peanut butter cookies on the first day of school



I had to take some pics of Maycee when the other kids were in school

No comments: