The morning of May 9th Jaron had all kinds of fun end of the year activities for the first grade. He started his day out with annual first grade Hot air balloon launch. Every year the first grade classes each make a hot air balloon and to end their study of air and gases they set them off over the play ground. The whole school comes and watches. It's a lot of fun for them.
 |
| Waiting for the Hot air balloon launch |
 |
| Mr. Schiewe's class's balloon |
 |
| Watching it come down. |
After the Hot air balloon launch he had field day. I stayed and helped for this activity. I ran the hula hoop contest. Jaron had a great time participating in all of the different events. His favorite was the tug of war and the obstacle course.
 |
| What a cute boy! I love that face! |
 |
Rowan, Aiden and Jaron

|
Later that afternoon he participated in the Fun Run which raises money for the school. I helped with the fun run, but not while Shaylee and Jaron's grades were doing it. So, I don't have any pics of them running.
No comments:
Post a Comment