Family Picture

Family Picture

Sunday, June 15, 2014

Hike up Hamilton Mountain

On Friday, June 6th, I decided to go hiking with two of my friends up Hamilton Mountain.  This was an intermediate hike.  It wasn't super easy, but it wasn't horrible either.  I had so much fun seeing the gorgeous views of the northwest and enjoying good company.  It really was so good to get out and just have me time where I didn't have to worry about little ones falling behind.  It also made me realize that I really enjoy hiking.  I have always loved to walk and hiking is just taking walking to the next level.  I am hoping to go on a few more hikes in the fall when the kids are back in school.  I just have to find someone to watch Maycee for me.
Gorgeous view!

Lindsi, me and Julie  -Hike Selfie


Julie

ME

Lindsi

I was really nervous sitting on this ledge!


Selfie!  Beautiful gorge behind me

This pic is of the Columbia river gorge and you can see the Bonneville dam

No comments: