Family Picture

Family Picture

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Swimming at Firstenberg

On Saturday, September 27th, we went to our community center pool, Firstenberg and went swimming. This pool is really neat and it has a lazy river, a huge slide and a baby area that is really shallow. The kids love this pool and we had a coupon, so we decided to go and have a fun family activity. Jaron has only been in a pool once before when we went to Whidbey Island and swam in the hotel pool. He was really little and so he didn't really have much of a reaction to the pool. But on Saturday he went crazy at the Firstenberg pool. He LOVED it! He love the slide, the baby area and the lazy river. He wasn't scared at all. In fact he kept trying to get me to let him go. I'm thinking, ya wanna drown baby?

It was such a fun time and I'm so glad that we can do such fun things with our kids. We are going to the Great Wolf Lodge in November and this got me all excited about that trip.









7 comments:

The Morgans said...

I wish I could get my hubby to go!!

Sister Kaylie Victoria Crofts said...

Fun! Maddie loves the water, too! We are planning a trip to Great Lodge, too. I hear it is a lot of fun.

Ericka said...

Brenna loves the water too. She runs straight for it and I alsways have the same thought about her drowning. Have fun at the Great Wolf Lodge. We want to go there too.

Debbie said...

Looks like you all had a great time!

cjdustin said...

It looks like everyone had a great time (even Pete!) My kids love it there too. They are always begging me to go and I always say, "I take you swimming everyday and you want more???" Go figure...

Tiffany said...

Isn't Firstenburg's pool fabulous! My kids can't get enough of the water slide. Glad your family had suh a great time.

Cindy said...

Looks like fun! Now if only I could get Annika in the pool!