Jaron has started talking a bit. He says, mama, dada, diedie (Bye, Bye), nienie, Tatu (thankyou) and his favorite- high pitched screech meaning get me a drink of milk right now! It is fun to have him start talking so that he is able to communicate a little bit.
Jaron loves to sing! In church, it can be a little bit embarrassing, but it is so cute that it really isn't. He sings really LOUD! In fact yesterday, Shay was trying to get him to be quiet because she thought he was yelling when he was singing at church. I said, "It's okay he's singing," Shay looked at me like, "are you kidding?" It was pretty funny.
Jaron favorite thing to do is to play ball. He loves balls. Any kind of ball, football, basketball, pingpong balls. tennis, you name it he loves it! He comes up to you and throws the ball at you and then you catch it and throw it at him and then he goes and chases it. It's his favorite game.
Jaron also loves Elmo. All I have to do is sing, "La, La Lala, Elmo's World!" and he gets such a huge grin on his face. It is so cute. The only problem with this is that none of our other kids liked Elmo, so we only have one DVD and I am so tired of it! I am so excited for Santa to bring him a new one.
Jaron is such a joy! I am so grateful to be his mom. He is so sweet and cute! Happy eighteen months, Jaron!
8 comments:
I can't believe your youngest is that old! I have so far to go in child bearing!
Brenna was taken to nursery on Sunday too, 6wks early. I never even got to see her in there. It was a little sad for me too. Not the way I wanted her first time to be...without me. It was a little sad. I can't believe they are growing so fast!
I can't believe how fast they grow. I will be saying that about my girl before too long. Its sad that they get big so fast.
They grow too fast don't they? Steven misses his buddy Jaron!
He's so big!
Sweet guy!!! I'm jealous that he goes to nursery by himself, Jensen doesn't like it!! Oh well, I guess he's my last, so I'll hold on to him a little longer...
Sure thing, Jaron is a darling.
Lots of Love,
Grandma Phelon xoxoxoxoxoxo
It really is sad but just think now you get to go to Primary..... HEHEHEHE!!
Post a Comment