

Brandon's first cub scout Blue and Gold Banquet was on February 26th. Each Cub Scout was supposed to make a cake about the theme. The theme was "On the Road to the Blue and Gold". So, we decided to make a road with cars on it for his cake. It turned out super cute! Thanks, Karen for the great idea.






Brandon had a fun time with his friends. Even though I'm not really thrilled about the whole Cub Scout thing, Brandon seems to love it. He is very excited for the Pinewood Derby coming up. I'm sure it will be a lot of fun once the car is finally done. That ones on Pete. Have fun dad!!!!!



4 comments:
I'm glad I'm not the only one who isn't thrilled about scouting!! Collin LOVED the pinewood derby.
Brandon looks adorable in his cub scout uniform. I love the cake too-I love to decorate cakes!
Those cakes were fun! I think I'm going to go eat some now. :)
Those cakes turned out cute. Great ideas.
Post a Comment