
For St. Patrick's Day this year, I decided to have a play date for our ward the day before on March 16th. I was so busy the whole time making sure that everything went smoothly, I forgot to take pictures. Oops. We had a great time and I enjoyed all the company of the ladies and my kids enjoyed playing with all the kids who came. We had A LOT of people here. I would say around 15 or so moms and 30 or more kids. It was a full house!
On St. Patrick's Day I woke up early, so we could get everyone ready for school and I could make green waffles for breakfast. This has become a tradition ever since they spent night at their friends the May's two years ago for St. Patrick's Day and Kirse made them green waffles. The kids all dressed in their green clothes and headed off to school. We usually have corned beef and cabbage for dinner, but this year I made it on Sunday instead because Tuesday was such a busy day. So, we had leftover corned beef and cabbage instead!




We love St. Patrick's Day in our house and we had a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment