Family Picture

Family Picture

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Ten Years of Pure Joy!



Ten years ago today, I was married to my eternal companion in the Salt Lake LDS temple. It was a beautiful ceremony and such a wonderful day. It's amazing how fast time has flown. These have been the best ten years of my life and I look forward to many more years to come!

For ten years of marriage here are ten things I love about Pete:

1) He makes me laugh all the time.
2) He gives 100 % to everything he does. He doesn't ever do anything half way.
3) He loves me and is supportive of whatever I want to do.
4) He is the best father ever! He adores our children and spends lots of time with them.
5) He brings me flowers.
6) He doesn't care if I make dinner or not. If I'm not in the mood he says we'll find something to eat.
7) He helps clean up the dishes.
8) He coaches Brandon and Kenyon's little league team. And believe me, it takes A LOT of time and energy.
9)When Shay was a baby and screamed all night long, he would stay up with her and let me sleep.
10) He is so handsome! I love to just look at him!

Okay ten more for the next ten years of wedded bliss!

1) He reads my blog. And always tells me how talented I am at making bows. (most husband's don't notice these things)
2) He takes me to Utah at least once, sometimes more every year.
3) He makes jokes about writing a book on humility. It's a joke, but he really is very humble.
4) He is competitive. We have lots of fun playing games.
5) He loves to play games.
6) He loves to help people. He is always the first one to volunteer to help someone out.
7) He is very social and loves to have friends over.
8) He is taking me on a fabulous anniversary trip!
9) He never says anything about all the clothes I buy for Shay at Gymboree.
10) I love how much he loves Cleveland. It's part of who he is and I wouldn't have it any other way!


Happy Anniversary Pete! I love you!

11 comments:

Emily said...

Yea! Congratulations! I can't believe it's been 10 years. what are you doing for your trip?

cjdustin said...

Happy Anniversary! You are such a cute couple. Where is the big trip?

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary! Isn't it amazing how life works out & we cross paths with the people we need to, just when we need to?! You two are GREAT together! :) And it doesn't hurt that you have beautiful children!

Debbie said...

Happy Anniversary, you two! Wow 10 is a big one!

Ericka said...

Love the wedding pic! Happy Anniversary!

Kim said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!!!!!!

Steph said...

We are going to Chicago and taking a road trip from there to Wisconsin, Mackinac Island, and of course to Cleveland. It will be lots of fun!

Ashley said...

Happy Anniversary!! Don't stress about the Gymbo clothes. I always tell Dan that I may never have another girl, and we all know how much fun girls are to accessorize!! Have fun on your trip, it sounds like a lot of fun!!

Cindy said...

I can't believe you two made it ten years. Only kidding! You guys go together like bread and jam - you can't have one without the other! Love you both!!

jrushing said...

Ahhh...Such a cute couple! Happy Anniversary! I hope you enjoy your trip! I think 10 years is a fun milestone!

Deb said...

happy anniversary! oh my gosh! are you going to the grand hotel? you must be a fan of somewhere in time! when are you going? i want all the details! i totally would love to go there!!! too bad I couldn't chat with you more today, but I was SO GLAD to be back in harmony!!!!! :)