Family Picture

Family Picture

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

WATCH OUT FOR THE QUIET ONES!!!!!!!

On Friday night, May 1st, Pete decided it was time to cut the older boys hair. While he buzzed away, I bathed Jaron and Shaylee. When Jaron was done I got him out of the tub and told Shaylee to finish washing her body then get out and put her jams on. I dressed Jaron in his Christmas sleeper jammies and then we read a couple of books. I had the thought that I should put him in bed, but Brandon came over and started reading his Ramona book to me. Jaron was quietly on the floor reading his books to himself. I noticed him get up, but didn't think much of it until from the bathroom I hear, "MOM!!!!!! Get Jaron out of here, now!!!!" Jaron loves to stick his hand in the tub and splash the water as he leans over the tub. So, that is what I thought he was doing. Instead this is what I see when I walked into the bathroom.....



What a little devil! He thought he was so cool! I had to grab the camera and take a picture!


When I got him out of the tub he was SO heavy!!! He must have gained ten pounds with all the water in his PJ's and diaper!

11 comments:

Ericka said...

Brenna has done this too!

teamZ said...

I think we have all had kids that have done that. Jaron, you are sneaky!!

cjdustin said...

That is so funny! I'm surprised that he didn't mind getting his clothes all wet. I guess maybe you have a swimmer in the family!

Amber said...

Ha ha ha! That must have been one soggy diaper. What a cutie!

Rebecca said...

I love the christmas jammies! Funny story.

Deb said...

cute kid! how can you get mad? :)

Gina said...

Shannon fell in the bathtub with her sleeper on when she was about 18 months. Tyler was taking a bath and she was leaning over trying to play in the water. It scared her and she started crying. It is amazing how much water those PJ's soak up.

Debbie said...

That is so funny!

Unknown said...

Well, he wasn't ready to get out! Silly Mommy :)

stephanie howard said...

This is awesome! I thought it was only my kids who did such tricks like this! Cute, cute!

Ralina said...

This is really cute. Even when kids make a mess or cause mischief they just do the cutest things.